We are seeking a Research Analyst who is passionate about international development to become an integral part of our team! You will assist governments and companies to get the most out of their data.
Using your research and analysis skills, you are going to help create some of the most important databases and software that organizations and emerging economies need to succeed.
• Gather qualitative and quantitative social science data
• Conduct statistical analysis on research data collected
• Analyse client's project completion reports
• Collaborate with others to identify research needs
• Summarize findings into presentations and reports
• Previous experience in social science research, international development, or other related fields
• Familiar with fundamental research practices
• A social sciences bachelor's degree
• Comfortable working alone and receiving feedback
• Currently pursuing or recently completed a Masters degree
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a month long internship program that may lead to a permanent position in the company. There is no salary provided in this internship itself. If you do not get offered a permanent position, you will receive a recommendation letter from your manager and access to your portfolio of research and analysis work as proof of your excellent abilities. You can work from home and submit written material online.
Timeframe: Applications are due by March 18, 2018 at 13:59 GMT